Brown to blonde ombre. Have you ever tried the ombre with your short hair cuts? The hair highlights are popular for couple of years, but the ombre becomes more and more popular in recent years. Ombre’ is one the new hair color trends lately because there are lots of different choices, you can opt the color you love!! The diversity of the ombre hair trend can be seen in the runways and every fashion magazine! Go bold, soft, colorful or natural with endless color choices. It’s a great way to have low care hair that doesn’t sacrifice style! It’s a certainly beautiful look for short, wavy hair that combines the rich dark colored hair on top with a gorgeous gold beneath!
Ombre Hair Colors to Inspire Everyone
The choice of colors for ombre is, certainly, determined by your skin undertone and, to some extent, your natural hair hue. Women with cooler skin undertones, paired with medium brown hair color, may decide on icy brown and cool chestnuts. As for the reds, they are always on a big way and are so presently in particular. Redheads with warm skin tones look pretty awesome with peachy and golden ombre shades.
Another spin on ombre still offers us bolder glamorous solutions, when you are going from very dark to very light. There always will be ladies who want more contrasting shades for their hair and their demand is also satisfied. Let’s see some photos.
1. Brown to Blonde Ombre Short Hairstyle
2. Short Blonde Ombre Hairstyle with Dark Roots
3. Short Blonde Ombre Color with Hat
4. Blonde Ombre Straight Bob Hair
5. Cutest Short Blonde Ombre Wavy Bob
6. Short Blonde Ombre Bob Cut with Bangs
7. Short Blonde Ombre Bob Hair with Waves
8. Short Blonde Ombre Bob Hair with Wavy Style
9. Best Short Haircut with Blonde Ombre Color
10. Wavy Short Hairstyle with Blonde Ombre Color
11. Cute Wavy Short Hair with Blonde Ombre Style
12. Short Wavy Hair Blonde to Pink Ombre
13. Short Wavy Hair with Soft Blonde Ombre
14. Short Hair Ash Blonde and Pink Ombre Style
15. Dark Blondie Red Ombre Hair
16. Short Hair with Blonde Ombre Colored with Curly Ends
17. Short Layered Blonde Ombre Hairstyle
18. Short Layered Wavy Hair with Blonde Ombre Style
19. Short Wavy Hair with Dark Blonde Ombre Style
20. Short Straight Brown and Blonde Ombre Hair Style
Olivia Wilde Ombre Hair Color Idea: Chestnut to blonde ombre
Actress Olivia Wilde looks chic and stylish with her summery ombre hair color. She sports a fade from chestnut brown to ash blonde, with delicate waves in her medium length hair. Start your fade at cheek level to accentuate your cheekbones and your eyes, and to draw attention away from an angular jawline.
3. Drew Barrymore Ombre Hair Color Idea: Dark brown to ash blonde ombre
Quirky actress Drew Barrymore looks stunning with an ombre fade from dark brown to ash blonde. The key to making a successful transition from very dark to very light is subtlety. Keep the fade soft and gradual, without any dramatic or brash lines between colors.
4. Khloe Kardashian Ombre Hair Color Idea: Dark brown to copper ombre
Reality TV star Khloe Kardashian shows off a sexy and contemporary ombre fade from dark brown to a soft, reddish-copper. The coppery streaks start below her jawline, drawing attention away from her rounded jaw. Bleach the ends of your hair first before getting copper highlights – you should make sure that your hair is light enough for the color to show.
5. Lauren Conrad Ombre Hair Color Idea: Dark blonde ombre
Reality TV personality and fashion designer Lauren Conrad looks fabulous with a dark blonde ombre hair color. We love this hair color for summer 2014, with its soft golden curls and subtle platinum blonde dip-dyed tips – simply divine. Choose a color palette of honey blonde, ash blonde, and platinum blonde for best results.
6. Rachel Bilson Ombre Hair Color Idea: Black to mahogany ombre
Actress Rachel Bilson mixes it up with a stunning black, mahogany and copper ombre hair color. This striking hair color combination suits Rachel’s medium complexion, giving her skin a warm glow. Start your ombre fade at cheek level to accentuate your cheekbones and your eyes.
7. Jessica Biel Ombre Hair Color Idea: Chocolate and caramel ombre
Actress Jessica Biel looks gorgeous with her long, layered ombre locks. We simple adore her delicious hair color – a fade from milk chocolate brown to warm caramel – and the soft, wispy layers that frame her face. Choose colors of the same intensity for a smooth and seamless transition between colors.
8. Emily Blunt Ombre Hair Color Idea: Dark brown to russet ombre
Actress Emily Blunt looks gorgeous with a simple ombre fade in her long bob. Her hair color flows from a dark, almost reddish brown to flecks of russet, giving her look a quirky and contemporary edge. If you’re planning a DIY ombre dye job, make sure that you bleach the tips of your hair first before adding the lighter color.
9. Rihanna Ombre Hair Color Idea: Black to dark coffee ombre
Songstress Rihanna looks absolutely amazing with her long two-tone locks. This dramatic ombre hair color is sure to turn heads, and it’s glamorous and stylish. There’s no need to worry about touching up your roots if you use your natural hair color – simply let your lighter locks grow out, or cut them when you’re ready for a change.
10. Kaley Cuoco Ombre Hair Color Idea: Blonde ombre
The Big Bang Theory actress Kaley Cuoco looks gorgeous with her dreamy blonde ombre hair color. Soft, sexy, and whimsical, the fade from dark blonde to platinum is both feminine and glamorous. Start with a dark blonde base and gradually add highlights until you achieve the look you’re after.
11. Lea Michele Ombre Hair Color Idea: Dark brown to blonde
Glee actress and singer Lea Michele looks fabulous with her poker-straight ombre locks. We love the dramatic transition from dark brown to blonde, and Lea’s thick, chunky bangs. If you’re looking for an eye-catching ombre hair color, take inspiration from Lea and start your fade 3/4 of the way down the length of your hair.
12. Leighton Meester Ombre Hair Color Idea: Brown to blonde ombre
Gossip Girl actress Leighton Meester looks carefree and casual with her chic boho ombre hair color. This uneven ombre hair color is messy and sexy, and we love the wispy caramel blonde tips. Wear your hair loose and tousled to best show off this boho ombre hair color.
13. Kim Kardashian Ombre Hair Color Idea: Subtle blonde ombre tips
Reality TV star Kim Kardashian looks chic and stylish with her subtle blonde ombre tips. For a classy and sophisticated ombre hair color, keep the highlighted sections subtle and soft. Color blocking is harsh and brash, so avoid “lines” of clashing color and opt for soft, feathered highlights.
14. Sandra Bullock Ombre Hair Color Idea: Dark brown and mahogany ombre
Actress Sandra Bullock is bang on trend with her sexy, straight brown ombre locks. We love the transition from a dark chocolate brown to a rich, warm mahogany, and her long, super sleek locks. Introduce your second color below chin level to draw attention away from a strong jawline.
15. Jessica Alba Ombre Hair Color Idea: Bold blonde ombre
Actress and style icon Jessica Alba rocks a tousled ombre hairstyle with sexy side-swept waves. We love Jessica’s dark roots, caramel lengths, and ash blonde tips. If you have a darker complexion like Jessica’s, choose ash and honey blonde, as they suit olive skin tones best.
16. Salma Hayek Ombre Hair Color Idea: Coppery ombre
Actress Salma Hayek looks chic and stylish with her rich coppery ombre locks. Coppery auburn is a great ombre color choice for dark hair, as it warms up brunette locks without too dramatic a color change. To keep your new hair color from fading, invest in some color protection hair care products and avoid harsh heat styling.
17. Olivia Wilde Ombre Hair Color Idea: Chestnut to blonde ombre
Actress Olivia Wilde sported gorgeous ombre locks at this year’s Golden Globes. We love the subtle fade from chestnut brown to ash blonde, and her tousled waves give her fine hair extra texture. If you have a square shaped face like Olivia’s, keep your lighter locks below chin level to draw attention away from an angular jaw.
18. Lea Michele Ombre Hair Color Idea: Dark brown to caramel ombre
Actress and singer Lea Michele looks effortlessly stylish with her caramel ombre locks in a thick fishtail plait. If you’re looking for a muted ombre hair color for your dark hair, caramel brown is a great option. It can warm up any complexion, and it’s a soft and romantic contrast to darker hair.
19. Kate Beckinsale Ombre Hair Color Idea: Subtle brunette ombre
Actress Kate Beckinsale keeps her look chic and sophisticated with a subtle brunette ombre hairstyle. We love the gradual lightening of her locks, and the sexy waves that frame her face. To get Kate’s subtle ombre fade, ask your stylist to add layers of highlights to the ends of your locks until you’re happy with the intensity of your lighter tips.
20. Jessica Alba Ombre Hair Color Idea: Brunette to blonde ombre
Actress and beauty inspiration Jessica Alba rocks sexy brunette-to-blonde ombre locks with a dash of copper. We love her flattering color choices and her straight, layered locks. Consult with your stylist to find the best ombre hair color combinations for your complexion.
21. Lea Michele Ombre Hair Color Idea: Medium brown to caramel
Glee actress Lea Michele looks chic and stylish with her brunette ombre hair color. We love how her warm chestnut locks fade beautifully into soft caramel, giving her look a romantic touch. Caramel suits almost every complexion, and it’s a great warm hair color for fall and winter.
22. Lauren Conrad Ombre Hair Color Idea: Platinum blonde ombre
TV personality and fashion designer Lauren Conrad is right on trend with her summery blonde ombre hair color. Start with a dark ash blonde base and then progress to honey blonde, and striking platinum blonde tips. This is a great low-maintenance hair color idea if you have naturally dark blonde hair – no need to touch up your roots!
23. Jessica Biel Ombre Hair Color Idea: Hazel and gold ombre
Actress and style icon Jessica Biel has us green with envy with her perfect hazel and gold ombre hair color. These warm colors work beautifully together, and they brighten up Jessica’s medium complexion. Her ombre streaks start at cheek level, accentuating her eyes and her perfect jawline.
24. Kylie Jenner Ombre Hair Color Idea: Dark brunette ombre
Reality TV star and teen model Kylie Jenner rocks a sexy dark brunette ombre hair color with chestnut streaks. This look is stylish and contemporary, and it’s a great ombre hair color for dark hair. Start your ombre streaks at cheek level to accentuate your cheekbones and your eyes.
25. Jessica Alba Ombre Hair Color Idea: Brunette to ash blonde
Actress and style icon Jessica Alba looks absolutely phenomenal with her glamorous side-swept ombre curls. We love everything about this hairstyle: the deep side parting, sweeping fringe, chestnut and ash blonde hair color, and the gorgeous structured curls that frame her face.